- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1-2 years Software Development experience
- 1-2 years proven working experience in Java development
- 1-2 years hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms common design patterns
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detai
- English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Software development/maintenance — coding, documentation, system testing, etc.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review
- Peer review other team members’ code
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote works
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a US internet and media company that operates a two-sided platform connecting consumers to enterprise solutions for its members, through gift codes giveaways with a customer base of more than 120 million members worldwide. The key goal of the company is to help merchants and brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty. Limestone Digital is working on adding new functionality to the key project of the client to help the consumers all around the world. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while participating in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.Project technology stack:
Java 8.0+ JS, ExtJS, HTML, MySql, Handlebars, JSP (Server Pages) Docker
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.