- Strong knowledge of Golang
- 3+ years of experience
- Minimum 1 year with Go
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good database knowledge. Postgres/MySql
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of KISS, DRY, YAGNI, S.O.L.I.D.
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the USA team)
As a plus
- Experience in working with the tracking system
- Awareness of agile framework
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Go
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote works
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Global data platform that consolidates enterprise data and automatically provides business intelligence for fortune 500 companies.Project technology stack:
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.