- 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- 1+ year of commercial experience with Go
- Strong knowledge of Golang
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Deep knowledge of relational databases (Postgres/MySQL)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of KISS, DRY, YAGNI, SOLID principles
- English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the client development team)
As a plus
- Working with task-tracking and time-tracking systems
- Awareness of Agile frameworks
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Go
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business (and not only business) trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a company providing consulting services for leading businesses, governments, non-governmental, and non-profit organizations for over 10 years. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.As a GoLang developer, you will be tasked with developing and improving the existing functionality of the audit platform, including the main logic and setting integrations with third-party independent databases and their interaction within the platform.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.