- Strong knowledge of Go lang
- 3+ years of experience
- Reasonable knowledge and experience with AWS
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good database knowledge. Postgres/MySql
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of KISS, DRY, YAGNI, S.O.L.I.D.
- English - Advanced. Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
As a plus
- Experience in working with the tracking system
- Awareness of agile framework
- Independent attitude (the once should not wait for a very detailed instruction from management, but find the way with a team to get details, design, develop and implement solution). The reason for this is that we have flat structure and self-driven and self-motivated people without a detailed guidance from mgmt team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Experience working in a development team using Agile approaches (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Ability to manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to learn new things and to solve technical challenges
- Ability to solve interesting technical challenges, such as building high availability applications that must process large data sets fast, etc.
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business (and not only business) trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
You will be engaged in multiple projects that are focused on development of high performance applications that collects corporate finance and accounting data from various sources, aggregate and visualize to Clients around the Globe. You will work with a team of 30 people from Czech Republic, USA, Ukraine, India and Romania.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.