- 3+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Golang
- Minimum 1 year with Go
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good database knowledge. Postgres/MySql
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of KISS, DRY, YAGNI, S.O.L.I.D.
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the American development team)
As a plus
- Experience in working with the tracking system
- Awareness of agile framework;
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result for our customers;
- Implementation UI functionality according to client’s requirements using best practices;
- Communicating with external web services;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Go
- Work with third-party libraries;
- Self-improvement development processes.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.