- Professional experience in Node.js + Angular;
- Microservices Architecture, Docker;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, SCSS;
- Knowledge of RxJS;
- Proficiency in using NgRx (Store, Effects);
- Swagger / OpenAPI;
- Version control system (Git);
- Unit integration testing;
- Upper-Intermediate English (written + spoken).
As a plus
- Previous experience in Payment Service or FinTech projects.
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
- Write Unit integration tests;
- Ensure Code quality;
- Fix bugs;
- Report to team lead and manager;
- Estimate features and take part in project planning;
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospective;
- Work closely with the client’s team;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Angular and Node.js;
- Working with third-party libraries, services.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the projectOur partner specializes in providing financial services to end-customers with the purpose of splitting the initial purchase order into parts to ease the load on the shopper’s budget. The solution is integrated to merchants’ websites on Shopify, WooCommerce and requires shopper’s registration on the platform in order to use the service in full.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.