- 2+ years of commercial experience in software development
- Proficiency in Java and Kotlin;
- Spring Boot, Spring Framework and related technologies;
- Experience in JPA, ORM: Hibernate;
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL, Oracle Database;
- Experience with RESTful API’s, building heavy-load REST and SOAP services;
- Experience in Microservice architecture and its patterns;
- Excellent knowledge of Angular 8+, TypeScript, RxJS;
- Version control system (Git);
- Good knowledge of CI/CD technologies
- English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken
As a plus
- Experience with JHipster generated projects
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms, Keras, TensorFlow
- Work closely with our engineers and client to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Take part in requirements analysis
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Provide estimates
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Java / Kotlin / TypeScript
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the Project
Limestone Digital is working on an educational web-application for a partner. The main purpose of the web-app is to pass certain tests and receive work permits so that the future employee is allowed to work in the factory. Our main goal is to think over and create a convenient application for both users and admins. As a Full-stack developer, you will be tasked in the continuation of application development, together with the existing dedicated team. Team composition: Java developers - 1; Kotlin / Angular developer - 1; Project Manager - 1; Scrum Master, QA Engineers, Business Analyst, additional Kotlin and Java developers on client’s side Project technology stack Java, Kotlin (Spring Boot 2), Angular 10
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.