- 2+ years of experience in .NET(C#)
- 1.5 + year commercial experience with web technologies
- ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- MS SQL (T-SQL)
- Microservice architecture
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST
- Version control system (Git)
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate + spoken English
As a plus
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Visual Studio IDE
- Experience with IIS
- Experience with a multitenant architecture
- Working experience in the incoherence domain
- Working with the tracking system
- Work closely with our engineers and client to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in C#
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in AngularJS
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our team works on a few projects in cooperation with partners from the Czech Republic.
Our clients are different international sports organizations (International Olympic/Paralympic Committee, National sports Federations etc.).
The main goal of the projects is to create unified and comfortable systems for managing sports, events, athletes profiles, and so on.
Project technology stack:
Front-end part: AngularJS
Back-end part: C# 7.1/ .NET Framework 4.7
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.