- 3+ years of hands-on coding and software design experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular 2+/Vue.js/React
- Experience with Java/.NET/Scala
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with NOSQL databases
- Experience with Cloud Environments like AWS or Azure
- Independent, self-learner, and eager to learn new technologies
- Experience developing in modern Agile methodologies.
- Required English skills - Upper Intermediate (both spoken and written)
As a plus
- Experience with CI/CD process
- Experience with ORM
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Developing web front for Fintech products.
- Develop and design rest api best practices.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Learn about new technologies
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications.
- Contribute to a robust front architecture to promise agile releases of multi-tenant front solutions.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
About the Project
Our client is a financial company that is transforming point-of-sale financing with cutting-edge technology, data and solutions. The white-labeled Buy Now Pay Later platform powers any bank loan program at any POS - bridging the gap between retailers, lenders, and consumers. The company offers retailers zero-integration POS financing, split pay and end-to-end retail gifting solutions.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.