- 2+ years of experience in .NET(C#);
- .NET Core 3.1 Web API;
- EF Core 3.1;
- MS SQL (T-SQL);
- Microservices architecture;
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Upper-Intermediate written + spoken English.
As a plus
- Experience with Swagger;
- Experience with IIS and Azure;
- Experience with a multitenant architecture;
- Experience with integrating payment systems.
- Working closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client and its customers;
- Integrating with 3rd party services;
- Writing the efficient and readable code in C#;
- Continuous self-improvement.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About projectOur client is a dropshipping enterprise that plans to create a SaaS platform to ease the product searching process for dropshippers.
The system includes various filtering and multi-source searching to find the desired product more precisely, quickly, and cheaper.
Limestone digital assists our client in building an application from scratch based on their business requirements.
Project technology stackFront-end part: React + Redux
Back-end part: .NET
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.