- 4+ years of experience in .NET (C#)
- ASP.NET Core 3.1
- EF Core 3.1
- MS SQL (T-SQL), Redis
- Message brokers (Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ)
- Microservice architecture
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST
- Version control system (Git)
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (you’ll communicate directly with the EU team)
As a plus
- Experience with IIS and Azure
- Experience with multitenant architecture
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in C#
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Project technology stack
Front-end part: React
Back-end part: ASP.NET Core 3.1/ EF Core 3.1/ Redis
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.