- 2+ years of experience in .NET(C#)
- ASP.NET Core 3.1
- EF Core 3.1
- MS SQL (T-SQL)
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST
- Version control system (Git)
- Async programming
- REST API
- English skills -Intermediate+ but better Upper-Intermediate (both spoken and written)
As a plus
- Experience with IIS and Azure
- Worked in a team with dedicated Front-end developer
- Basic knowledge of React/JS
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in C#
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
You will be working with clients from Europe to create logistics solutions for Biotech processes. Company is one of the leading providers in real-time PCR applications, gene expression analysis and pathogen detection assays. The team will consist of front-end developer, back-end developer, BA, and designer. Our goal is to expand in this sphere so it is a great way for you to develop and become a team leader in the future if you are interested in this kind of project.
Project technology stack
Front-end part: React + Redux
Back-end part: ASP.NET/ Core 3.1/ EF Core 3.1/ Swagger/ Serilog
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.