- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Excellent knowledge of C#;
- .NET Core 2.2;
- .NET Framework 4.7;
- MS SQL Server + Couchbase;
- Microservices architecture;
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience in working in a development team using Agile methodology;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the client).
As a plus
- Experience with Swagger;
- Experience with IIS and Azure;
- Experience with multitenant architecture.
- Working closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client and its customers;
- Develop custom frameworks when available frameworks are not fulfilling the needs;
- Building high availability applications that process large data sets;
- Integrating with 3rd party services;
- Writing the efficient and readable code in C#;
- Learn new things and solve technical challenges;
- Manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About projectOur client is a warranty company specializing in providing quality car repair protection. With its coverage, customers are assured
that their life will not be slowed down from an unexpected breakdown. Limestone Digital assists in updating its customer-facing website.
The Limestone team has to implement the pricing algorithm for automatical quote creation, develop the new UX/UI which will
enable the smooth flow for a customer, and implement the checkout on the website.
Project technology stack.NET / React
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.