- 1+ year experience with Android application development
- Knowledge of Android SDK
- Solid knowledge of mobile architecture principles
- Good knowledge of OOP/SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of REST and WebSockets
- Knowledge of GUI patterns (MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture)
- Knowledge of Google APIs
- Knowledge of Appflyer integration — must
- Experience with REST, Retrofit 2, JSON
- Experience with RxJava / RxAndroid / RxKotlin
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with CI/CD process
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate written + spoken English (you will communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent area
- Experience with Unit and Functional testing of mobile applications
- Experience with Firebase
- Work closely with the other engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client
- Implement functionality according to the Client’s requirements using best practices
- Collaborate with UX Designer and QA Engineers
- Continuous self-improvement
- Flexible working time
- Interesting tasks
- Competitive rates
About the Project
Our client is the leading player to provide marketing and data & insights solutions based in the USA.
The company develops consumer rewards and polling programs under various brands.
These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences.
You will be tasked with creating an Android application for internal use for testing the offers’ success lifecycle and picking the analytics.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.