- Сommercial experience with web technologies;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Experience with Git and knowledge of basic commands (push, pull, checkout, fetch, rebase, cherry-pick, revert);
- Experience with defining the front-end structure;
- Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (you will communicate directly with the client from the USA).
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Work closely with the other engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client;
- Implement UI functionality according to the Client's requirements using best practices;
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in React/Next.js;
- Work with third-party libraries;
- Continuous self-improvement.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About projectOur client project is a non-profit crowdfunding platform that helps people to accept and receive donations as well as lend money to people they know using the most popular payment systems across the US. Limestone digital assists in developing the platform and adding the necessary functions for the project to become a long-lasting solution for the people and organizations in need of everyday loans and donations.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.