- Еxperience in software development on Node.js;
- Unit integration testing;
- Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (you will communicate directly with the client from the USA).
As a plus
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
- Write Unit integration tests;
- Ensure Code quality;
- Fix bugs;
- Report to team lead and manager;
- Estimate features and take part in planning;
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospectives.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About projectOur partner specializes in logistics delivery management managing the final mile delivery of products. The solution can be easily integrated with multiple ERP, Ordering, and Internal Systems. With the aid of its internal algorithms, the system can operate, analyze, and deliver the best possible data-driven information to the user.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.