- Software Development experience;
- Proven working experience in Java development;
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms;
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc);
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Software development/maintenance – coding, documentation, system testing, etc.;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review;
- Peer review other team members’ code.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.