- 6+ month of commercial experience with .NET and React.js;
- Base experience with .Net 3 Core and EF Core;
- Familiarity with additional tools/libraries such as Mapster, CsvHelper, iTextSharp, EPPlus, and AutoMapper is a plus;
- Base experience with React and Redux;
- Familiarity with Axios and MUI;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently;
- Eagerness to enhance existing skills and learn new technologies;
- Responsible and punctual in task execution;
- Willingness to actively participate in the development and implementation of projects.
Required English skills
- At least Upper-intermediate English level.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language.
About the projectWeb-based application for internal logistics management and raw materials & product quality control in the BioMed industry.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.