- 2+ years of relevant working experience in IT Recruitment;
- Experience with technical recruitment and developing long-term talent pipelines;
- Excellent sourcing and engagement skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet tools/browsers;
- Experience with ATS;
- Experience of recruiting internationally would be an advantage;
- Upper-intermediate English level (speaking/writing).
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills;
- Autonomous, dynamic and results orientated approach;
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details;
- A desire to develop your career in a dynamic, innovative global organization action.
- Provide full-cycle recruitment of specific roles/disciplines for Limestone Digital (Ukraine + EU);
- Drive the recruitment process (organizing, screening, interviewing, etc.) for Production teams;
- Maintain up-to-date information in our recruitment tool as well as other tracking documents;
- Develop employer branding strategy.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About usLimestone Digital is the team of software development professionals located in Kyiv, Ukraine with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain WEB and desktop solutions, being honest and setting the context. We help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering teams in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.