- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite — C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Good knowledge and experience with APIs, JSON, and Web-Services technologies
- Basic control flow programming concepts (sequence, loop, decision)
- XML and JSON knowledge
- Any variant of SQL language (T-SQL, MySql SQL, PL- SQL etc.)
- Understanding of HTTP and REST
- Any experience with ETL tools (Talend, Clover ETL, Pentaho etc.) or data flow concepts will be appreciated
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services and Swagger
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate (both spoken and written)
As a plus
- Microsoft Azure components — Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus and API Management
- DevOps experience
- Azure DevOps
- Experience with NodeJS and/or Python
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event-Driven/Queue based integrations, and service orchestrations Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts, and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Limestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming.
Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary Developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Project technology stack
C#/ .NET/ Python
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.