- Previous experience in Human Resources in IT company (2+years);
- Relationship management and experience in resolving complex employee relations issues;
- Highly developed listening and communication skills;
- Problem solving through analysis, facilitation;
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with people under stress;
- Experience with event organization;
- Experience in the development of HR company brand;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Strategic thinking and planning;
- Additional courses and training in the field of organizational psychology, HR management, coaching, etc.
- Running regular one-to-one meetings with co-workers;
- Analyzing employees’ enjoyment in the company/projects regularly (1-on-1s results, audits, questionnaires);
- Organization and active participation in performance review meetings;
- Coordinating the adaptation process for newcomers;
- Maintaining exit interviews, analyzing and providing results to the management;
- Helping with team building/events organization;
- Processing of personal development plans and education requests.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About usLimestone Digital is the team of software development professionals located in Kyiv, Ukraine with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain WEB and desktop solutions, being honest and setting the context.We help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering teams in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.