- Experience in technical writing or content writing on technical topics (programming languages and frameworks, testing automation, software development outsourcing, etc.);
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing effective social media targeted advertising campaigns;
- Understanding of on-page SEO, basic experience with keyword research;
- Ability to do in-depth content research on complex topics;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to process and structure large volumes of complex information;
- Optimism in the face of challenges;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Attention to detail;
- Upper-intermediate; both written and oral.
- Creating strategies to drive traffic to company’s websites;
- Developing conversion strategies of the company websites, improving the usability and content accordingly;
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites;
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns;
- Utilizing SEO and other techniques to increase visibility of the company websites;
- Working with sales to write content for all digital channels;
- Creating and maintaining a content calendar;
- Planning the budget for digital marketing initiatives;
- Monitoring market trends and competitors;
- Keeping abreast of new developments to use maximum of technologies for digital marketing;
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the content of the corporate website and marketing materials;
- Run a corporate blog, manage external publications, PR distribution, infographics;
- Driving HR marketing process;
- Weekly work breakdown: 80% researching topics and writing content, 10% polishing written pieces of other employees, 10% tweaking websites text based on conversion rates and user flow;
- Advertising campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google ads, etc).
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About usLimestone Digital is the team of software development professionals located in Kyiv, Ukraine with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain WEB and desktop solutions, being honest and setting the context. We help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering teams in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.