- Professional experience in Node.js and React;
- MS SQL (T-SQL);
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs;
- MS SQL (TSQL);
- Version control system (Git);
- Docker / OpenShift;
- AWS services experience, particularly MSK;
- Ability to extend terraform templates;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- Cryptography concepts and previous IDP integrations.
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
- Improve performance and enhance the general stability;
- Report to team lead and manager;
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospective;
- Work closely with the client's team;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Node.js and React.js;
- Working with third-party libraries, services.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the projectOur client is a software development company involved in the banking/blockchain industry. The current project is a web application designed for a Swiss banking company. As a full stack developer, you will be tasked with assisting the development team in further building and expanding the project and its infrastructure.
Project technology stackReact (Typescript, Jest, React Testing Library) +Material UI, Nest.js, Docker, GitLab CI, Kubernetes
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.