- At least 2 years of experience with Django
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, Django, Django Rest Framework
- Good knowledge and understanding of web security principles
- Experience of work with SQL databases
- You are familiar with best practices and style guidelines in Django development
- Linux, Docker
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- Experience with React
- English skills — Upper — Intermediate (spoken and written)
As a plus
- Awareness of Scrum framework
- CI/CD tools
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided
- Write Unit integration tests
- Ensure Code quality
- Fix bugs
- Report to team lead and manager
- Estimate features and takes part in planning
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospective
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our partner is a company that builds solutions in the Finance sphere. The idea of this particular project is to help out company with scanning and managing financial documents. There is already a third-party solution in place, so all the hard work is done. Our job is to make sure the user experience is as secure and smooth aspossible. You will be working in a team of 3 devs and 1 PO.
Project technology stack
Python 3, Django, React.js
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.