- 2+ years of experience in .NET(C#)
- 1.5 + year commercial experience with web technologies
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- MS SQL (T-SQL)
- Microservice architecture
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST
- Version control system (Git)
- Understanding of Angular (data-binding)
- English skills — Upper-intermediate in English both spoken and written
As a plus
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio IDE
- Mapping of data (C# - C#, no REST required)
- Adding ready-to-use buttons to the general layout and binding their IDs
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is an EU-based company responsible for providing reliable software for major international multi-sport competitions.
The project you will work on aims to create a video-streaming control panel for operators to manage live video streams, change the perspectives, add graphics in real-time, etc. You will also work on the software implementation of a scoreboard for showing the race results and participants’ statistics that would be visible for millions of fans worldwide.
The friendly team members create a healthy and cooperative atmosphere.
The well-organized and supported by the company work-life balance complement a project portrait.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.