- Experience with C# and .NET Framework/.NET Core;
- Hands-on experience with React and contemporary technology stacks (Redux, Hooks, etc.);
- Understanding of OOP principles, SOLID, RESTful APIs;
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies;
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented approach.
- Develop and maintain both client-side and server-side parts of applications;
- Actively participate in designing project architecture;
- Engage in coding, testing, documentation, and implementation of software;
- Collaborate with the team of developers, project managers, and clients;
- Optimize application performance for maximum speed and scalability.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language.
About the ProjectLimestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports. Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.