Financial Operations Manager
VACANCY CODE: #3ch9qvv. Tell this code to our recruiter.
- 2+ years of experience in the financial and economic area ;
- Proficiency in monitoring Account Receivables;
- Experience with reconciling accounts and billing;
- Proficient user of Excel/Google Docs;
- Desire and ability to scrupulously build operational work on a daily basis and take responsibility;
- Experience in building business processes of business operations for their adequate reflection in the accounting system;
- Ability to independently determine priorities and coordinate them (alternatively - willingness and ability to learn fast);
- Good knowledge in the field of accounting and management reporting;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Ability for self-study and developed analytical skills;
- Higher education, the availability of special training in the field of accounting or financial management would be a plus.
Required language skills
- English: Upper-intermediate and +; both written and oral
- Russian: Upper-intermediate and +; both written and oral
- Czech: Intermediate and +; both written and oral
- Participating in the approval process of payment requests;
- Manage financial flows to meet company goals;
- Optimize company expenses;
- Conduct financial reporting (Reconciliation process, CashFlow, Balance, etc);
- Monthly preparation of documentations for accounting;
- Implement and oversee processes in the finance department.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
About projectLimestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming. Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary Developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open-minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.