- Experience in code development in Ruby on Rails;
- Knowledge of operating system administration;
- Experience in creation of highly automated infrastructures;
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding contemporary processes and methodologies for development and operations;
- Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins);
- Over two years of experience in provisioning, operations, and management of AWS environments: VPC and Security Group Configurations; Load Balancers with WAF; Cloud Watch; EC2; RDS; CodeDeploy;
- MySQL DBA, SQL Server DBA;
- Experience with Docker;
- Linux, Windows;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system;
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems;
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems;
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products;
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms;
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance;
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions;
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements;
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform;
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About the Project
Our client has been in the access-control and technology business and is the most trusted name in self-storage security.
To date, there are more than 40,000 installations of products in self-storage facilities in more than 30 countries.
Our client provides the most innovative, durable, and reliable security products available today, and offers a wide range of integrated security solutions that help create a seamless experience for both tenants and self-storage owners and operators.
Industry-leading security solutions include the security mobile app, the #1 selling keypads in self-storage, wired and wireless door alarms, and easy-to-use software solutions designed to help you manage your security system in real-time from anywhere on Earth.
Project technology stackAWS; Rails; MySQL; Jenkins; Docker; Linux.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.