- Understanding of CI/CD;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash);
- Experience with CI systems (GitHub Actions);
- Hands-on experience with Azure (App Service, Container registry, Container instance, Key vault);
- Experience in implementing infrastructure as code (Terraform);
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Knowledge of source code versioning approaches (Gitflow);
- Theoretical knowledge/experience in networking (static routing, subnets, gateways);
- Knowledge and experience with relational database administration;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (C#, Java, Node.js);
- Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum;
- Understanding of the “core” protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, ICMP);
- Upper-Intermediate (written and spoken, you’ll communicate directly with the client).
As a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes Engine;
- Experience with storage systems: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL;
- Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc.).
- Responsible for DevOps;
- CI\CD, Installation;
- Maintaining development and test environments;
- DB migration;
- Work on Cloud application development frameworks;
- Work together with the application development team.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
About projectOur client is a digital HR platform / employment service that connects 800’000 companies and 9 million workers within the Middle-East region. The project positions itself as a marketplace of workers within the country that allows domestic companies to search for workers’ profiles of a specific skill set for proposing job opportunities. This includes, but not limited to, work permission procedures, visa prolongation, contracts signing and CV storage. As a DevOps engineer, you will be tasked with development and support of project infrastructure, running CI/CD and DB installation.
Scrum Master - 1
Front End Developers - 2
Back End Developers - 2
UI/UX Designer - 1
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.