- What you should know:
- .NET Framework/Core (C#)
- PowerShell scripting
- Basic server infrastructure administration (IIS, MSSQL)
What you should have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as SW Developer or DevOps engineer
- Experience working in a development team using Agile methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Ability to manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to learn new things and to solve technical challenges
- To think out of the box as most of the clients are from developing countries
- Sense to finish the work well
As a plus
- Team City
- One of the CI/CD tool (e.g. Octopus deploy, BuildMaster, Go CD, Concourse, Chef, etc)
- RabbitMQ, Couchbase, Elastic, Consul
- OAuth + CA + X.509 certificates
- Support automated build and deployment processes for a large project
- Enhance and optimize the existing build and test infrastructure to support new requirements
- Take ownership of the build and deployment processes for the DEV environment
- Debug various build issues and refer them to appropriate teams if necessary
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Project provides quality services and solutions in risk management and credit information provision areas. The company is a part of Creditinfo International Group, which offers its services in more than 30 countries around the world.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.