- Understanding of CI/CD;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash);
- Experience with CI systems (GitHub Actions);
- Hands-on experience with Azure (App Service, Container registry, Container instance, Key vault);
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Knowledge of source code versioning approaches (Gitflow);
- Theoretical knowledge/experience in networking (static routing, subnets, gateways);
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems (Ubuntu, CentOS);
- Knowledge and experience with relational database administration;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (C#, Java, Node.js);
- Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum;
- Understanding of the “core” protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, ICMP);
- Upper-Intermediate (written and spoken, you’ll communicate directly with the client).
As a plus
- Experience with storage systems: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL;
- Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc.).
- Responsible for DevOps;
- CI\CD, Installation;
- Maintaining development and test environments;
- DB migration;
- Work on Cloud application development frameworks;
- Work together with the application development team.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
About projectOur client continually leads the industry in the design, development, manufacturing and deployment of controls, monitors, sensors and IoT connectivity for foodservice outlets and original equipment manufacturers that reduce costs, drive productivity and increase guest satisfaction. Limestone Digital assists with restructuring and optimizing the infrastructure to ensure the stability of the existing platforms.
Project technology stack
- Development BI tool 2.0;
- Servers log collector;
- Upgrade Server OS;
- LDAP authentication;
- Implementing Serverless Services;
- High-Availability cluster for MySCK;
- QPM 5.0.
Work in a super friendly, truly open-minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.