- Understanding of CI/CD
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash)
- Experience with CI systems (GitHub Actions)
- Hands-on experience with Azure (App Service, Container registry, Container instance, Key vault)
- Experience in implementing infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of source code versioning approaches (Gitflow)
- Theoretical knowledge/experience in networking (static routing, subnets, gateways)
- Knowledge and experience with relational database administration
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (C#, Java, Node.js)
- Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum
- Understanding of the „core” protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, ICMP)
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate (written and spoken, you’ll communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes Engine.
- Experience with storage systems: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL
- Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Responsible for DevOps
- CI\CD, Installation
- Maintaining development and test environments
- DB migration
- Work on Cloud application development frameworks
- Work together with the application development team
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client specializes in logistics delivery management managing the final mile delivery of products.
The solution can be easily integrated with multiple ERP, Ordering, and Internal Systems.
With the aid of its internal algorithms, the system can operate, analyze, and deliver the best possible data-driven information to the user.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.