- 3+ years experience as a data specialist;
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats;
- In-depth knowledge of data retrieval and storage systems;
- Ability to work independently on projects;
- Knowledge of computer hardware systems and peripherals;
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills;
- Experience with Datalake / Data warehouse;
- Strong knowledge of Power BI;
- Good understanding of SQL;
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding the business requirements.
Required English skills
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English
As a plus
- Bachelor's degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, or a similar field;
- Experience with standard web application security tools such as Arachni, Brakeman, and BurpSuite.
- Set up a good foundation for Data practice with an initial Data Governance and Data management;
- Connecting to data sources and importing data for further business intelligence;
- Conducting a thorough data analysis of clients' information and storage systems;
- Creating or implementing a digital conversion program in line with the client's needs;
- Installing and maintaining data collation software;
- Performing regular data integrity and quality audits;
- Proactively research new technologies and solutions to secure data stores in an hybrid environment;
- Mixed role Data scientist, security, data analyst.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Project technology stack
- Datalake / data warehouse
- Power BI
- MS Excel
- MS SQL
About the ProjectData platform built on Azure. Limestone digital assists in developing the platform and adding the necessary functions for the project to become a long-lasting solution for the people and organizations.
Work in a super friendly, truly open-minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.