- 1,5+ years of experience in data analysis;
- Strong knowledge of Power BI;
- Good understanding of SQL;
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding the business requirements;
- Experience of developing custom visuals in Power BI;
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM;
- Upper-intermediate in English both spoken and written.
As a plus
- Experience with Tableau;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSAS, SSIS).
- Connecting to data sources and importing data for further business intelligence;
- Designing and implementing the BI solution using Power BI and SQL;
- Manipulating with data in Power BI and other tools;
- Making DAX queries in Power BI;
- Generating and delivering quality reports to Client;
- Configuring the dashboard in the Power BI;
- Troubleshooting on BI models.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the projectOur Client is a biotech company developing and commercializing vaccines for infectious diseases. You will assist the Business Intelligence team on the Client’s side with the development of BI tool for analyzing the data, extracting valuable business insights from it, and preparing an apprehensible and nice looking dashboard.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.