- Strong UX copywriting skills
- At least 2+ years of proven experience
- Experience in the IT field, preferably outsourcing/outstaffing services
- Experience in copywriting of different types and formats of the content (ads, landing pages, blog articles, newsletters, etc.)
- Experience in collaborating with the marketing department
- Being quality-oriented
- Being able to stick to deadlines
- Critical thinking
- Ability to carry out research
- English skills — Advanced, Native will be a plus
As a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Basic knowledge of advertising platforms (Facebook, Google Ads)
- Basic knowledge of CRO
- Writing IT-related articles for a company blog
- Writing lead magnet materials (e.g. reports, e-books)
- Preparing copies for email campaigns
- Preparing copies for advertising campaigns
- Preparing copies of other marketing materials as needed
- Flexible working time
- Interesting tasks
- Competitive rates
About the Project
Limestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like fintech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming.
Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary developers, UI/UX designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Please include your portfolio and desired rate for 1000 characters/words.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.