Content Marketing Manager
You will work as a part of the Limestone Digital marketing team to generate focused content for our clients. Limestone Digital is a rapidly growing company that provides software development solutions to fintech, biomed and other industries.
- 2+ years of experience
- Advanced English knowledge (C1 and higher)
- Previous work experience in the IT industry (B2B)
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ground expertise at least in one of the following domains (SEO, SMM, e-mail marketing, white papers, blog articles, PPC)
- Experience with Google Analytics (GA certificate is desirable)
- Experience with implementing the best CRO practices/using CRO tools
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Ground understanding of customer journey map
- Great eye for visual details
- Hands-on approach
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Forecasting marketing campaigns performance and monitoring content marketing results for all promotion channels
- Collaborating with the team — designers, writers — and third-party agencies to produce high-quality content consistent with our brand, style, and tone of voice
- Sharing content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Generating ideas to increase customer engagement
- Develop high-quality educational content and manage distribution across landing pages, blogs, and social media
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business trips (and not business only)
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
- Medical insurance
About the Project
You will work as a part of Limestone Digital sales team to help generate leads. Limestone Digital is a rapidly growing company that provides software development solutions to fintech, biomed and other industries.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.