- 2+ years of experience
- Strong writing skills (please include to your application some pieces of content that have been written explicitly by yourself)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and UI/UX design principles, great eye for visual details
- Experience with CRO
- Ground expertise at least in one of the following domains (SMM, e-mail marketing, PPC advertising)
- Experience with Google Analytics (GA certificate is desirable)
- Ground understanding of a customer journey map and marketing funnels
- Management experience is a must
- Hands-on approach
- Critical thinking
- Being independent, self-sufficient, and responsible
- English skills — Advanced English knowledge (C1 and higher)
As a plus
- Previous work experience in the software development industry
- Manage content creation processes and a team of copywriters and a designer
- Generate creative ideas and provide high-value content
- Monitor engagement metrics and refine content strategy
- Suggest and implement CRO initiatives
- Create high-quality landing pages, social media posts, e-books, blog articles and etc
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
You will work as a part of the Limestone Digital marketing team to generate focused content for our prospective clients.
Limestone Digital is a rapidly growing company that provides software development solutions to fintech, biomed, and other industries.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.