- 4+ years of programming experience, including OOP (Object Oriented Programming), and n-tier development experience;
- ASP.NET Core(.Net 7/8);
- EF Core (SQL Server, SQLite, MariaDB)
- Docker, docker-compose;
- Linux environment basics;
- Strong refactoring skills (will be required to work under some legacy code from very old solution and migrate inside the Project);
- At least intermediate level of Pure Computer Science (data structures, algorithms);
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong oral and written communications skills: Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the client).
As a plus
- DevOps responsibilities basics: Azure cloud services (CI Pipelines, Artifacts, etc.);
- Support of already existing code & features, including bugfixig;
- Implementing new features according to the requirements from the customer (including help to the customer in clarifying requirements);
- DevOps project support (CI Pipelines, configuration of RaspberryPi-s);
- Working from time to time under legacy code of previous solution (in some cases the legacy code is a requirements source);
- Creating/updating architecture for application/services;
- Writing efficient and readable code in C#, PowerShell, bash-scripting;
- Learn new things and solve technical challenges;
- Manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language.
About the project
- Our client creates control systems for a global leader in industrial refrigeration, designing manufacturers, building, and servicing equipment and control in all industrial refrigeration needs and other companies;
- The project is Web part of SCADA-system: the system for controlling and monitoring the engineering processes on the plant or in the case of our customer on the big refrigeration buildings (like storage ware-houses for example of the meat, chicken, etc.);
- The main goal of our customer is to create modern IoT-like Web-based solution comparing to the existing legacy solution which is Desktop-application written in C#/WPF.
Project technology stack
- .NET 7/8 , C#, ASP.NET Core, EF Core, Windows, Linux, ARM64, RaspberryPi 4/5, Azure DevOps, Redis, SQLite, SQLServer, MariaDB, Docker, docker-compose, gRPC, Openiddict for AuthServer, REST, HTTPS