- 2+ years of experience with MS Power BI
- Proven commercial experience in C# or Node.js
- ETL Development (Node.JS/C#)
- MS SQL (TSQL)
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, REST
- Version control system (Git)
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate (both spoken and written)
As a plus
- BI on Azure is a plus
- Synapsis (Azure) is a plus
- Add, Improve and Maintain BI features per product team specs
- Fix Issues, improve performance and enhance the general stability per issues that arrive on Jira from the Operations/Support/QA
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in C#/JS
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- Implementation of new features and support of existing code base
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a B2B platform passionate about enhancing shoppers experience by delivering data-driven personalized experience of eCommerce projects, including supermarkets and grocery stores. The platform includes the services of e-store mapping, department segmentation, suggestions based on shopper’s previous buying habits, marketing automation and so on. Limestone Digital provides the development and management services to build up and expand the platform to a bigger margin.
3 Developers 1 QA Engineer 1 Project Manager
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.