- At least 5 years of experience in project/program/portfolio management;
- Experience leading or taking part in agile transformations in IT;
- Proven expertise in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) and their practical application;
- Proven expertise in scaled Agile frameworks (e.g. SAFE, LeSS, NEXUS, etc);
- Certificates of frameworks mentioned above will be a big plus;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess complex situations and propose effective solutions;
- Expertise in business process design, process documentation (e.g. BPMN), writing policies, requirement gathering and user training;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, inspire teams, and foster a culture of continuous improvement;
- Understanding of development, QA and DevOps processes and principles.
- business trips to Riyadh.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partial compensation for learning the English language.
About the ProjectOur client is a digital HR platform / employment service that connects 800’000 companies and 9 million workers within the Middle-East region. The project positions itself as a marketplace of workers within the country that allows domestic companies to search for workers’ profiles of a specific skill set for proposing job opportunities. This includes, but not limited to, work permission procedures, visa prolongation, contracts signing and CV storage.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.