- Experience in business optimization, problem-solving or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibility preferably within retail industry;
- Minimum of 3 years of business analysis or project management experience;
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams;
- 1 year of statistical experience (creating attribution models, A/B tests, or lift analysis);
- Experience with a scripting/templating language Python;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel;
- Experienced in both lean and agile methodologies, familiarity with Jira, Kanban, SCRUM;
- Familiar with version control tools such as GIT and proper branching techniques BA/BS Degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Predictive Analytics, Business Analytics or equivalent;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken and written English (you'll communicate directly with USA development team).
As a plus
- Experience with working in retail industry
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Collaborative and team-oriented individual;
- Passionately driven to succeed.
- Effectively communicate with distributed team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts;
- Work with Engineering teams on gathering, prioritizing, and further decomposition of requirements;
- Work with stakeholders on defining the product roadmap and monitoring business value growth;
- Develop and maintain the project log;
- Execute acceptance testing and present the results to customers and stakeholders.
About projectOur client is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Project technology stackReact.js, Python.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.