- 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis;
- Previous experience in software development industry;
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies, including Agile (Scrum) and Lean development;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with Confluence, Jira and creation of tasks acceptance criteria;
- Successful experience gathering, distilling and prioritizing product requirements;
- Strong analytic skills required including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements;
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Ability to influence decision-makers;
- Understanding UX basics;
- Understanding of basic principles of mobile (Android, iOS) and web development;
- At least two previously completed projects to production stage;
- Advanced English level (both written and spoken).
As a plus
- Previous software development or testing experience;
- Experience with Database/Data platform/Big data solutions;
- Understanding of cloud-based platforms such as AWS.
- Work with Architects, PO and other stakeholders to define requirements and identify business priorities;
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification, workflow diagrams/wireframes;
- Work with cross-functional scrum teams for the solution implementation;
- Collaborating with Project Manager to create Project backlog, Product Strategy and Road Map;
- Break project requirements into tasks, define priorities and distribute between the team members;
- Keep requirements documentation up to date;
- Assure cooperation between Product Owner, UX designers and development teams;
- Work directly with Project managers to help implement project goals;
- Create and support project specification documents;
- Regular internal reporting;
- Take part/assist in managing projects.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About usLimestone Digital is the team of software development professionals located in Kyiv, Ukraine with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain WEB and desktop solutions, being honest and setting the context. We help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering teams in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.