- 3 + years working with Database Development;
- Must have experience with Oracle Database Design;
- Advanced experience of Oracle APEX and PL/SQL;
- Experience with SQL and SQL Tuning;
- Basic knowledge of RESTful services;
- Oracle development (coding/debugging of complex SQL, PL/SQL packages, functions, procedures, jobs, triggers, etc.);
- Oracle Application Express design and development;
- Experience in program design including object-oriented design;
- Experienced with Oracle Applications Object Library (AOL) and use of use of EBS APIs;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Experience with Business Reporting using Microsoft Power BI;
- Develop and maintain assigned applications using Oracle APEX;
- Develop procedure and packages using PL/SQL for data conversion, data migration, and other scripts as needed;
- Perform requirements analysis, specification development, design, develop, test, deploy assigned applications, and reverse engineer current applications;
- Create dynamic reports using APEX reporting tools and/or integration with BI reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI;
- Migrate Oracle mod_plsql (aka Oracle PL/SQL Cartridge) applications to Oracle Apex;
- Provide APEX guidance and support to technical staff;
- Perform as a subject matter expert for APEX application development;
- Administer all APEX objects, code and forms.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About the ProjectLimestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming. Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary Developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.