- 2+ years commercial experience with web technologies;
- Knowledge of Angular 5.2, TypeScript 3;
- Practice with Angular CLI;
- Knowledge of RxJS;
- Proficiency in using NgRx (Store, Effects);
- Experience with RESTful API’s;
- Version control system (Git)
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the USA team).
As a plus
- Working with the tracking system.
- Work closely with our engineers and client to develop a high-quality result for our customers;
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API;
- Communicating with external web services;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Angular;
- Work with third-party libraries;
- Self-improvement development processes.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About the projectOur client specializes in senior services and nurse staffing. The company helps families across the US by hiring nursing professionals on-demand to make senior care easier and more pleasurable for everyone. Limestone Digital Assists in developing the audit platform that will increase the staffing speed, workflow transparency and the overall productivity of the company’s employees.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.