- Experience in digital business with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management, and product development
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrable track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions
- Sound business acumen, strategic skills, common sense
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb oral and written communication, with presentation skills
- Track record of leading teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Advanced (both written and oral)
- Develop and maintain relationships at a senior level within the accounts
- Effectively communicate LD's capabilities to address IT needs that support Client’s business objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business goals
- Maintain active dialogue with clients through weekly/biweekly meetings and business reviews
- Develop knowledge of LD's offerings to drive multi-stream solutions
- Identify and develop new opportunities from existing clients to achieve our objective of developing a full-service partnership
- Engage with the new and existing clients to process new requests or business requirements
- Develop an understanding of key stakeholders in the client organization, including the procurement organization, have an idea of budget cycles and limits
- Solicit cooperation from the appropriate internal experts in order to demonstrate LD’s capabilities and advantages fully
- Actively seek and monitor client satisfaction, obtaining both structured and informal feedback
- Provide leadership and counsel to clients at key points during project delivery
- Have an informed point of view on current projects at all times
- Advise delivery team on how to demonstrate benefits and maximize client satisfaction, assure crisp communication between the client and LD's delivery teams
- Represent client’s perspective to the delivery team and represent LD’s perspective to the client
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of key team members to improve team performance and enhance team effectiveness
- Manage client financials, contracts; work with accounting group on invoice generation and payment
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office / or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the project
Limestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming.
Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary Developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Our ideal candidate will act as the point of contact for clients, prospects, Business Unit Heads, LD leadership. Account Manager will create business strategies, architect and oversee delivery approaches, build successful relationships, and drive business results.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.