1. Data Administrator
The Administrator of personal data is Limestone Digital s.r.o. with the registered headquarters in Pernerova 697/35, 186 00 Karlín, Czech Republic.
2. Personal Information we collect
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what search terms referred you, and information on how you interact with the Website.
We collect device information using the following:
- Cookies – data files placed on your device or computer that usually include a unique anonymous identifier. These cookies do not capture personally identifiable information (PII).
- Log files – track actions occurring on the Website that collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels – electronic files used to record information on how you browse the Website.
Additionally, when you download materials, make a subscription or fill in contact form through the Website, we collect certain personal information from you, which is first name, last name, email address, phone number.
3. How do we use Personal Information?
The Personal Information we receive from you may be used:
- To personalize your experience;
- To improve our website;
- To improve customer service;
- To send periodic newsletters;
- To establish and maintain contact with the Candidate on the submitted documents;
- To take account of the Candidate’s application in future recruitment processes based on the voluntary agreement.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, we include detailed instructions on how to do it at the bottom of each email.
4. Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We are not responsible for third-party sites and their privacy practices.
We may contract third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding the Website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf in any other way except to help us conduct and improve our business.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements that we believe may be interesting for you through a third-party advertising partner. Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel – help us understand how our customers use the Site. This data does not include PII.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Data retention period
Personal data is kept only for the time necessary to achieve the specific purpose for which it was collected or to ensure compliance, as set out below:
- Personal Information collected from the contact form will be processed no longer than 12 months after the last contact;
- Data collected for the purpose of sending marketing content, newsletters, commercial and business information, and reports will be processed until the withdrawal of consent by the User;
- Personal Information collected for the purposes of recruitment will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process. If the Candidate agrees to leave the data for the future recruitments, it will be stored until the withdrawal of the consent, but not longer than 24 months from the date of its granting;
- Personal data collected for the purposes of preparing a personalized offer will be processed for the duration of the offer negotiation, and after its completion for 12 months.
6. Rights of the User
- The User is obliged to provide complete, current, and up-to-date data.
Every user whose Personal Information is processed by the Administrator is entitled to:
- Access the data,
- Correct the data,
- Delete the data,
- Restrict the processing of data,
- Transfer the data,
- Dithdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before the withdrawal.
- You can exercise the rights above by sending a request, providing your user name and email address to [email protected].
Limestone Digital s.r.o. collects data in logs, which are used only for the purposes of service administration, and these data are not transferred to third parties.
We store HTTP queries addressed to our server. The resources viewed are identified by their URLs. The information collected in the logs is:
- The public IP address of the computer,
- User station name,
- Time of the inquiry,
- First line of the http request,
- The http response code,
- The number of bytes sent by the server,
- The URL of the page previously visited by the User,
- Information about your browser,
- Information about errors that occurred.
- To ensure the highest quality of service, the Administrator periodically analyses log files in order to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the Website does not contain errors, etc.
- The collected logs are stored for 24 months as additional material – on the basis of cookie files, statistics may be generated which do not contain any features identifying the persons visiting limestonedigital.com.
- The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- Security cookies help to detect misuse of authentication;
- Performance cookies enable the collection of information on how to use the website;
- Functional cookies enabling remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface.
- Cookies are not used to process or store personal data. They cannot be used to directly identify the User and do not make any configuration changes in the browser or telecommunication devices.